Thursday, October 26, 2006

Me thinks zipidee has too much time on his hands. Or perhaps I am not as wise as I thought. However, I will continue to ramble and rant as I see fit. My readers still consist of a rather small community. Most of whom humor me, and are at least a little entertained at my effort to join this odd form of self-therapy.
A short report: After a brief lapse in motor skills pertaining to walking, I have for the most part recovered from my fall on B'ham's southside sidewalk. Having sprained or strained my right hand, I have recovered enough in 2 days to be able to type respectably. It may take a while longer for my skint (I don't think that is a word) nose to recover completely but I'm doing better.
A GRANDFATHER'S BRAG: While driving with baby duck the other day, she was singing along with the CD in the car. When the song was over she cheered as is her habit and then looking me straight in the eye told me "granddaddy, I want to live my life for Jesus". I immediately gave her my permission and tried to contain myself until I could talk to her mom and dad. Several days later she is still insistant that she wants to live her life for Jesus and that He is helping her to be good. Go baby!

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Zipidee said...

but its the anonymity that alows a free flow of ideas that might otherwise be resticted by a conformity to socialy accepted norms

where else can i write without caps or punctuation and with little regard to spelling and by ignoring those conventions release ideas and emotions that would otherwise remain only thoughts lost in a void more remote than an unanounced blog :~)

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Zipidee said...

I heard you'd taken the old Irish saying much to literaly.

"May the road rise up to meet you"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home