Sunday, March 11, 2007

Beware the ides of March!

The title has no real significance. I just always wanted to say that. Kind of like "stop the presses!" I happen to have lived a chapter in my life where that was a common command.
To blog or not to blog, that is now the question. I had a journal that I wrote in prior to starting this blog nonsense. This is no idle threat. If I do not start seeing some participation from the rest of you, I will go back to paper and pen. It, at least, has some feeling of permanance.

Yesterday, while playing with her new pink soccer ball, Keelin bent down and pulled an onion green out of the front yard (wonder who she got that from) and asked me to smell. Of course I obliged at which time she said, " that smells sooo good, that's why you put it in spambetti." Why didn't I already know that?

To Zippadee, happy birthday! Sorry, but I am wearing shorts and a golf shirt and it's 84 degrees today!

To Robby, I really am sorry for corralling you into coming on stage this morning. I realize how selfish it was of me. I won't do it again.

Leslie, you have always had such interesting entries. I miss hearing what's going on with you. Please write.

That's all folks!

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

OK, if it is participation you crave, participation ye shall have!!! I will start writing again soon. I know I keep saying that, but it really will happen this time. I will have something up by the end of this week. Scout's honor. (Wasn't a scout, but I'm pretty honorable myself. Maybe I should say, "Leslie's honor.")

Love you tons and tons!
Les

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Alright, so I finally got a blog up! I promise it shan't be so long next time. :-)

Love you!

Les

 

Post a Comment

<< Home