Tuesday, March 27, 2007

what's a guy to do?

We have already lost one blogger to the complexities of this site, no more! I have spent most of this day trying to log a comment on peachy keen's blog but this stupid software won't recognize me. I know it's the software because I used the same name and password to access this page so I could complain about the other site! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
(I know, that's not a word)
My comment to peachy keen was to have been that my favorite stupid word is irregardless. Without without regard. In other words, with regard. Well why didn't you just say so? Sometimes I get so confused! Is it any wonder?
10-4, over and out, hasta la vista baby, #*&%^(@#they went that-a-way!

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Zipidee said...

Well I finally did get back on. Like you I was using the correct everything but then it wouldn't work where now it does. Go figure. After I got on I found that I had so little to say that I posted a picture -- whined about spring and signed off.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Irregardless is also quite a fabulous word! I agree.

I also agree that this new thing is complex. I can't figure out what name I'm supposed to sign-in with - my old one, my new one, my e-mail -- it's just so confusing!!!

Heck, if this ever actually gets posted, it'll be a miracle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home