Sunday, October 28, 2007

ok, try again

they lost my earlier musing, but here is the gist.
I spent the day with Keelin at the Pumpkin Patch. This is its last weekend. She had it all planned when we got there. Straight to the bouncy horsey, the big air slide, the live poney ride (round and round), feed the goats and deer at the petting zoo, run to the tractor train, stop by the face painting table, got to have something to drink, watch the skydivers, go home on granddads way to church. All in about 2 hours. Sure seemed like more than that. She was ready to go home for a rest.
Watching the Red Sox woop the Rockies. How do these guys make millions and still run into each other chasing fly balls? "I've got it"? duh! Take a knee, get in front of ground balls, I was a lousey ball player but I learned that my first year!
Good report from the doc! My PSA is still .o1. Same as the baseline we set last Dec. See ya!

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Zipidee said...

Congrats on the PSA count!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Yeah for the healthy Great Uncle!!!

Can't believe how grown-up the baby girl looks in that picture! She's just a BABY!!! (Ok, I realize that's my delusion speaking, but still...)

Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home