Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

Zipidee, I have never been honored with my very own number, but I assure you, if a little kid gives it to you, you earned it.
How am I thankful? Let me count the ways! I'm thankful to the width, the depth the height of all that I am. I try to live Thanksliving. Give thanks in everything you do. Recognize what you have been given and honor God for His provision.
I gave a job to one of the guys from church. He has no transportation so I pick him up and take him home every day. I think God gave him to me just to make sure I understood exactly what all I have been given. Sure, money enters into it, but so does opportunity, education, ability. I see the difference in how we approach life, how we react to life, how we see our challenges. I could no more handle his life than he could handle mine. We are all placed where we are for a purpose and it is up to us to find that purpose and fill it.

Keelin is coming over again tomorrow to help me cook a turkey! She loves to cook, she has to touch everything! I'll post pictures soon.
over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home