Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ric tells me that if I will write my blog in word I will be able to write more than the 500 word limit imposed by my template. I know how to make a word document but I haven’t a clue how I am going to move this to my blog. Time will tell.

As previously mentioned, we had lunch with Mom today. You don’t have to hang around our crowd very long to make the rounds. I know we heard from Leslie while we were there, I talked to Randy within minutes of leaving Mom’s. Mandy and Robby were there but I talked to both of them while we were waiting on them. Scott came, left, called, came again and left again. I was surprised we did not hear from Nan or Ric. Oh yeah, Rob called.

We did a Living Lord’s Supper at church this morning. We haven’t done one in about 6 or 7 years. About 2/3rd of the cast was new this time. Everyone did well. Every time I do something like that at church and Robby is involved with me I realize how proud I am of the man he has become. To have him and Joel Brown doing “adult church” stuff is still amazing to me.

I went to the Living Lord’s supper with Mom at her church Thursday night. Their presentation was different than ours but I really enjoyed it. I still love going to that old church. The painting on the front walls and the glass windows are old home week for me. It is always interesting to see folks that I don’t usually see around town.

I’m going to see if I can post this from here. I can do this, sure I can!

3 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Zipidee said...

I blinked on yer blog as soon as we hung up and it was there. Too Cool! Not knowing when the gather takes place I sometimes miss phoning it. Those there could call out :~)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Good for you for figuring it out!

Your youngest sister I think was in hiding yesterday. Anna and Elizabeth's birthday, AND Easter (which she associates with Grandaddy's death) - too much for her tender heart I believe. I left her "I'm thinking of you" messages all weekend, but didn't expect to hear back. She'd probalby love an "I'm thinking of you" call from you as well. She may not answer or call back, as I think it's hard to talk to us when she's down about such things, but she'd probably still appreciate knowing you were around. :-)

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Who is the fourth in your new pic? You, Mandapooh, Keelin, and ????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home